At TFLtruck.com and MrTruck.com, we’re crazy about pickup trucks, and we want you to join us.
You can find and purchase the Truck Nuts Book here:
What are all of the considerations when selecting a diesel vs. gas pickup truck? What are the pros and cons of each? Should you purchase a brand new truck or a used one? How to know a good used truck from a beater? This and many other pickup truck topics are in our new book “Truck Nuts: TFLtruck’s Guide to Pickups.” The book also many of our pickup truck stories and testing procedures.
Big thanks go out to Roman Mica, Kent “Mr. Truck” Sundling, Nathan Adlen, Mango Publishing, and you guys (all of the people who watch and read TFLtruck.com) for making this book possible.
“Truck Nuts” is a fast read. Take a look at the table of contents.
The book is already available for pre-order, and it will be generally available on Sep 27th, 2016.
Here is another look at the Table of Contents.
- AMERICA’S LOVE AFFAIR WITH THE TRUCK
- Why Trucks?
- TORTURING TRUCKS IS A GOOD THING
- Introduction To TFLtruck Testing
- NEW VS. USED
- HOW TO MATCH YOUR TRUCK TO YOUR TRAILER & VICE VERSA
- TOP 3 MPG TRUCKS
- USED TRUCKS JUDGING
- GAS OR DIESEL ENGINE
- TOP 5 HALF-TON IKE GAUNTLET
- TOP 3 MIDSIZE IKE GAUNTLET
- TOP 3 HD IKE GAUNTLET
- UNDERSTANDING TRUCK & TRAILER TIRES
- TRUCK SAFETY
- CUSTOMIZING YOUR RIDE
- TOP OFF-ROAD TRUCKS – GOING OFF THE BEATEN PATH
- THE FUTURE OF PICKUP TRUCKS
- OIL CHANGE MYTHS
- TAILGATE MYTH
- BONUS CHAPTER