Ram unveils the 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Southwest Edition which is a trim package related to the Lone Star edition. This is strictly a trim option that combines popular luxurious trim packages for a specific region. According to Ram, (this trim package is) “aimed at the largest truck-buying region in the world.”
The Ram 1500 Laramie Southwest Edition will be offered exclusively in Texas and neighboring states. “For nearly 20 years, Ram has recognized that Texas and America’s Southwest are the center of the truck universe,” said Mike Koval, Ad Interim Head of Ram Brand, FCA – North America. “Ram was the first manufacturer to offer a Texas-exclusive model, and the Lone Star edition remains our most popular truck in Texas. Our new Ram Laramie Southwest Edition adds the segment’s best combination of performance,capability, luxury and technology.”
What do you get with this Special Edition?
- Body-colored bumpers, mirrors and grille surround
- Chrome highlights include tow hooks, grille inserts and body side moldings
- Polished 20-inch wheels
- Power side steps
- Uconnect 4C infotainment system with a 12-inch touchscreen
- Dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Electronic trailer brake control.
- Automatic high beam headlights
- Blind-spot monitoring and cross-path detection
- ParkSense® Front and Rear Park-Assist with Stop
- Remote tailgate-release
- Rain-sensitive windshield wipers
- Buyers have a choice of either a bench or buckets seats.
- Ram 1500 Laramie Southwest Editions are delivered with a heavy-duty Mopar locking console. *Available when the bucket seat option is selected.
The 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Southwest Edition is available with all 1500 powertrain options. You can choose Quad and Crew Cab body configurations and both bed lengths – depending on the cab configuration.
The MSRP for this trim starts at $45,380 with an additional $1,695 for destination. It goes on sale in the second quarter of 2020.
Speaking of Ram…