It is sad, but our Ram Rebel Rouser project truck is for sale. Here are just some of the details about the truck and a link to the listing.
This nearly-new Ram 1500 Rebel has performed well in over a year of ownership, but it’s time to move on and sell the truck to another interested buyer. This particular truck has been built up to be even better off-road than the stock truck, with a range of Mopar modifications and aftermarket suspension parts. This Rebel has a 5.7-liter Hemi V8 engine with the eTorque mild hybrid system.
Modifications (with Mopar part numbers and retail pricing):
– 82215259AB – Beadlock Wheels : $425 each
– 82215508AB – Off-Road Running Boards for Crew Cab : $995
– 82215959 – RamBar : $995
– 82215274AB – 5″ LED Off-Road Lights : $595
– 82216127AA – Light Brackets : $70
– 77072428 – Cold Air Intake : $925
– 77072520AA – Cat-Back Exhaust : $1710
– 82215534AB – Sport Hood Graphics : $100
This truck also has a pre-production version of adjustable 2019 Ram 1500 Falcon Tow/Haul performance shocks, giving it a 2-inch front leveling lift. The rear suspension has not been lifted from stock ride height.
The 35-inch Toyo Open Country AT-II tires have approximately 15,000 miles on them, with plenty of life left.
The asking price is $43,000. You can contact us at email@example.com to schedule a test drive and make a sale.