Ram is making functional and visual updates to their 2020 Ram 1500 and heavy duty 2500 and 3500 truck lineup.
2020 Ram 1500
Here are all the updates for the 2020 Ram 1500 half-ton truck lineup. Ram online build & configurator tool for the 2020 truck is NOT yet available.
- A new 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 engine with 260 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque is joining the line for 2020. The turbo diesel is available on all trim levels and quad cab and crew cab configurations. This includes the diesel Ram Rebel.
- If you like a sporty look with monochromatic exterior and black accents, the 2020 Ram 1500 Night Edition are here. The Night Edition is available on Big Horn and Laramie models. The package includes a black grille, badging, 20-inch or 22-inch wheels, and exhaust tips. The head lights and tail lights feature black bezels as well.
- The dark theme extends to the 2020 Ram Rebel with the Black Appearance Group. This package returns with diamond black crystal paint, black 18-inch wheels, front spoiler, skid plate, badging, tow hooks and exhaust tips. A theme-matched all-black interior is standard, and a black and ruby red interior is optional.
- New Ram Rebel Safety Group includes Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop, Go, and Hold, Forward Collision Mitigation, Lane Departure Warning-Plus and automatic high-beam headlamps.
- Ram Rebel Comfort Package is now standard and includes: power tailgate release, wireless charging, rear heated seats, and 12-way power driver’s seat with memory settings
- 2020 Ram 1500 Tradesman is now available with blind-spot monitoring.
- Ram 1500 Longhorn is available with 22-inch two-tone wheels.
- New hood badging includes “eTorque” if your truck is so equipped. If the truck has a diesel under the hood, an “EcoDiesel” badge is there instead.
- Three new 2020 Ram 1500 exterior colors include: Hydro Blue, RV Match Walnut Brown and Olive Green.
2020 Ram HD 2500 & 3500
- Lane Keep Assist and Adaptive Steering is now available on all 2020 Ram HD trim levels
- Blind-spot Monitoring now includes easy-to-use trailer coverage. We will investigate this further and test it as soon as possible.
- Trailer tire pressure monitoring is now available as an option on all trim levels
- The auxiliary camera system supports two separate cameras.
- If you want to go further, a 50-gallon fuel tank is standard on crew cab models with 8-foot bed.
- 2020 Ram HD truck new exterior colors include: olive green and hydro blue.
- The 2020 Power Wagon gets a black wheels package.
Here is a close look at another new 2020 Ram 1500. This is a Ram Rebel with a 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6.