It’s time to take our Ram Rebel Rouser project truck on one of the most difficult off-road trail available to us in the Rocky Mountains – the Cliffhanger 2.0. Can our project truck run this trail than the mighty Ford Raptor?
Ram Rebel Rouser
This truck has a two-inch front suspension leveling kit. It rides on 35-inch Toyo Open Country ATII tires, and has many Mopar accessories.
- 82215259AB – Beadlock Wheels : $425 each
- 82215508AB – Off-Road Running Boards for Crew Cab : $995
- 82215959 – RamBar : $995
- 82215274AB – 5″ LED Off-Road Lights : $595
- 82216127AA – Light Brackets : $70
- 77072428 – Cold Air Intake : $925
- 77072520AA – Cat-Back Exhaust : $1710
- 82215534AB – Sport Hood Graphics : $100
The Cliffhanger 2.0 trail is steep (up to 21 degrees). It has a field of loose rocks that make going very difficult. There is the Truth or Dare sides to the trail, and we take the more challenging Dare side for this test.
Near the top there is a sharp large rock in the trail. We call it the “Razor Bend”.
The additional clearance on this Ram Rebel help it go all the way up the trail without really touching a skid plate. It is impressive. Join the off-road fun in the video below.