The Ford Ranger now has the murdered out Black Appearance Package.
Since the 2019 Ford Ranger went on sale, most customers go for one of the truck’s appearance packages. To date, they’ve had the option of the Sport Appearance Package or the Chrome Appearance Package, as well as a range of standalone cosmetic options.
For $1,995, you can add the Ford Ranger Black Appearance Package to a regular Ford Ranger XLT, Lariat, with or without the FX4 Off-Road Package. This has several unique touches for whichever Ranger trim you spec it on, on top of that trim’s individual features.
To get the Black Package, it appears that the Ford configurator makes you get the $995 301A Package which includes:
• Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
• Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shifter
• Power-Folding Sideview Mirrors with Power Glass
• SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
• SYNC® 3
Now, on top of that, the Ford Ranger’s Black Appearance Package adds:
• 18″ Black Painted Aluminum Wheel with Black Center Cap
• Bedliner – Tough Bed® Spray-In
• Black Grille with Black Surround (XLT)
• Black Grille with Black Surround and Black Bars (Lariat)
• Black Mirror Skull Caps – (Lariat)
• Black Sill Plates
• Black Steel Exposed Bash Plate (with FX4 Off-Road Package)
• Body-Color Front Bumper with Black Lower Fascia
• Running Boards – 5″ Rectangular – Black
The Ford Ranger Black package will be available soon. You can go to Ford.com and configure a Ranger with this package right now. Look to the sidebar on the left when configuring the Ranger to find this package.
Check back to TFLtruck.com for more breaking Ford news in the near future, as well as other news, views and real-world truck reviews.