It’s rare to get vehicles like the new Jeep Gladiator vs Ram Rebel vs Power Wagon all in one video. Rarer still, TFLtruck is fortunate enough to have serious wheel time in each vehicle. Why are these vehicles so significant? For one thing: they are the most off-road-capable trucks FCA builds.
- Solid front and rear axles? Jeep Gladiator and Ram Power Wagon
- Locking rear differentials? All three trucks
- Locking front differentials? Jeep Gladiator and Ram Power Wagon
- Eight-speed automatic transmission? All three trucks.
- Disconnecting front sway-bars? Jeep Gladiator and Ram Power Wagon
They also have unique components:
- Convertible/removable Top? Jeep Gladiator
- Standard front winch? Ram Power Wagon
- E-Torque assist? Ram Rebel
- Six-speed manual transmission option? Jeep Gladiator
All three trucks have been rigorously tested off-road. Still, when you compare the Jeep Gladiator, the Ram Rebel and Ram Power Wagon – it’s pretty obvious which ones were the most capable. In their class, the Jeep Gladiator is one of the best midsize off-road trucks. As for heavy duty trucks, the Ram Power Wagon is nearly unstoppable.
After some brutal testes, we know that the Ram Rebel is excellent in the rough as well. Its tire, suspension and rear-locking differential work well off-road. It’s no match for Ford’s Raptor.
Testing these vehicles off-road and towing are all available for you to view on our TFLtruck channel and you can read about them in more detail on TFLtruck.com. The video we put together included in this post is something else. You see, they are surprisingly priced.
In this video we briefly take you through all three trucks and lay out how they are priced. You might be surprised at the results.