Are these indeed official 2020 Jeep Gladiator images and specifications? The JeepGladiatorForum.com reports that some of these images and specs were temporarily visible on FCA’s public media website.
The copies of the images you see here come to us via the Jeep Gladiator Forum.
2020 Jeep Gladiator
- 3.6L V6 Pentastar with ESS
- 8 speed automatic / 6 speed manual transmissions
- 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 with 8-speed auto available in 2020
- Towing (7,650 lbs) and payload (1,600 lbs)
- 30 inches water fording
- Third gen Dana 44 axles
- Tru-Lock electric front and rear axle lockers
- Trac-Lok limited slip differential
- Electronic sway bar disconnect
- 33-inch off road tires
- Crew cab configuration with 5-ft steel bed
- Premium soft top and two hard top options
- Folding windshield
- Dozens of different door, top and windshield combinations
- The Rubicon version is shown wearing Falken Wildpeak tires (not BFGoodrich KO2).
- The shown hardtop’s rear glass has a small sliding rear window (similar to the Ram trucks)
- The exhaust outlet is tucked out of the way
- The tailgate latch looks to house a center brake light