Nissan has just announced the pricing for the 2019 Nissan Titan and Titan XD. The new model year brings several technology and hardware upgrades, but the starting price also climbs $360 for the Titan when compared to the 2018 model.
If you are looking for the bigger Titan XD truck, the starting price for many models such as the King Cab 4×4 climbs $500. Take a look at the starting prices for many of the popular Titan models below.
2019 Nissan Titan:
- TITAN S Single Cab 4×2 – $30,390 USD
- TITAN SV King Cab 4×4 – $40,180 USD
- TITAN PRO-4X Crew Cab 4×4 – $46,710 USD
- TITAN SL Crew Cab 4×2 $48,340 USD
- TITAN Platinum Crew Cab 4×4 $57,390 USD
2019 Nissan Titan XD:
- TITAN XD Gas S King Cab 4×4 – $37,790 USD
TITAN XD Gas SV Single Cab 4x4 – $39,870 USD
TITAN XD Gas PRO–4X King Cab 4x4 – $46,810 USD
TITAN XD Gas SL Crew Cab 4×4 – $53,750 USD
TITAN XD Gas Platinum Crew Cab 4×4 – $59,600 USD
- TITAN XD Diesel SV Single Cab 4×2 $42,850 USD
- TITAN XD Diesel S King Cab 4×4 $44,910 USD
- TITAN XD Diesel PRO-4X Crew Cab 4×4 $54,380 USD
- TITAN XD Diesel SL Crew Cab 4×4 $59,050 USD
- TITAN XD Diesel Platinum Crew Cab 4×4 $64,900 USD
Destination and handling $1,395.
Here are additional updates for the 2019 Nissan Titan and Titan XD:
- New Fender® Premium Audio System offered on select 2019 TITAN and TITAN XD Crew Cab and King Cab models – features Panasonic’s proprietary Acoustic Motion ControlTM technology
- All 2019 TITANs include new 7.0-inch touchscreen audio/IT display with NissanConnect® featuring Apple CarPlay(TM) and Android Auto(TM)
- New Rear Door Alert (RDA) system, which helps remind drivers to check the back seat after the vehicle is parked, added as standard equipment on TITAN and TITAN XD Crew Cab and King Cab models
- Midnight Edition Package offered again on TITAN and TITAN XD Crew Cab models, bringing a custom look straight from the factory
- Titan XD models get a larger DEF tank for greater range between refills, and a 7-pin trailer wiring connector inside the bed for gooseneck or 5th-wheel trailer applications.
Here’s our most recent Nissan Titan Trial video!