You guys asked for it and we finally found a good spot for a casual meet-and-greet for any of our TFL fans who will be in the Moab, UT area
on Wednesday, March 28th.
It was just announced that a few of The Fast Lane (Car and Truck) guys will be wandering around the
Walker Drug parking lot (290 S Main St Moab, UT 84532),
which is converted to a Jeep display pavilion every Easter Jeep Safari for a meet-and-greet. We expect to be there late morning to the early afternoon.
If you visit us at Walker Drug’s parking lot, you will see several Jeep vehicles, products and their new batch of one-off prototypes. We’re lucky enough to drive these vehicles a few days before they go on display. During our meet-and-greet, we will be filming additional material there and would like to feature you guys!
According to Jeep, these vehicles will be on hand:
- Jeep Jeepster: a mixture of the present and possible with heritage-inspired styling
- Jeep J-Wagon: elite street appeal united with extreme off-road capability
- Jeep® 4SPEED: a lightweight follow-up to two previous concepts
- Jeep Sandstorm: a Baja runner built for high-speed desert blitzing
- Jeep B-Ute: designed to be off-road ready with practical utility
- Jeep Wagoneer Roadtrip: luxury heritage design, rich in history and capable of tackling any terrain
- Nacho Jeep: a rolling catalog of Jeep Performance Parts available for the all-new Wrangler
During our meet-and-greet, we hope to have some TFLcar and TFLtruck swag on hand, but it will be given away on a first-come-first-served basis and it’s a limited supply – because we’re poor. We hope to do more of these meet-and-greets in the near future.
Let us know if you’re going to be around during the 2018 Easter Jeep Safari and we’ll keep an eye out!
Here’s some video showcasing the off-off prototypes coming out this year!