We are now in the future – year 2015. This is the year that Marty McFly’s when to in the “Back To The Future” movie trilogy. Back in 1985, the black 1985 Toyota SR5 pickup truck was introduced to an entire generation. Now, Toyota reimagined the classic #BTTF truck by using the 2016 Toyota Tacoma as the starting point.
Here is all that was added to the 2016 Tacoma for the #BTTF Concept.
- Custom 1985 Toyota Truck Exterior Paint
- Off-road Suspension
- Toyota Racing Development (TRD) Wheels
- BFGoodrich Tires
- Custom front and rear Tubular Bumpers
- Custom Light Bar
- KC HiLites Gravity LED G46
- KC HiLites Daylighter Gravity LED
- Custom “D-4S” Fuel Injection Badging
- Custom Tailgate with Iconic “TOYOTA” Logo
- Custom Vintage Headlight and Taillight Design
- Mud Flaps 1985 Toyota Truck
Should Toyota offer this package from the dealership? We think they should.
Get the walk-around of the reimagined 2016 Toyota Tacoma “Back To The Future” truck.