They say everything is bigger in Texas, and that couldn’t be more true for the Tundrasine concept truck that was built at Toyota’s facility in San Antonio.
“People have seen plenty of limousines before, but never one quite like the Tundrasine,” said Steve Appelbaum, National Engagement Marketing Manager, Toyota Motor Sales.
Before being stretched over 26 feet in length and extending the wheelbase to 235.9 inches, a Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition 4×4 CrewMax pickup served as a donor truck. The exterior is painted Midnight Black Metallic, and its eight doors open to reveal a custom but functional brown leather interior, inspired by the cockpits and passenger compartments of luxury private jets.
Take a closer look at the Toyota Tundra limousine, aka Tundrasine.
Tundrasine Fast Facts
- Base vehicle: Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition 4×4 CrewMax 5.7LV8
- Exterior color: Midnight Black Metallic
- Interior color: Brown leather
- Wheelbase: 235.9″ (+ 90.2″ vs. stock Tundra CrewMax)
- Overall length: 319.1″ (+ 90.2″)
- Overall height: 76.2″ (no change)
- Overall width: 79.9″ (no change)
- Track (front/rear): 67.9″/67.9″ (no change)
- Curb weight: 7,978 lbs. (+ 2,288 lbs.)