The 2015 Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV appears to be the meanest, most intimidating SUV out there. Hennessey has a reputation for building ferocious trucks, but the 2015 Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV is something different. All of that potential and seating for up to eight? Give me more of that!
Considering how beefy the 2015 Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV is, the makeup of this truck looks simple (on paper). Start with a Ford F-250 and add a body-shell that looks a lot like a modern Ford Excursion. Infuse with a supercharged 6.2-liter engine that can belt out (up to) 650 horsepower. OR, add a 6.7-liter Powerstroke diesel that puts out up to 880 lb-feet of torque. Upgrade everything from the tires to the brakes and suspension… there’s your dream SUV – TOUCHDOWN!
Oh, you’ll need about $160,000, too.
- Base Ford F-250 Lariat Pick-up Truck with 4×4 and 6.2L V8 (411 hp) gas engine
- VelociRaptor SUV conversion includes:
- 4 doors
- Rear cargo doors
- Middle row captains chairs and folding 3rd row bench seat for a total of 7 seats and seat belts
- Optional middle row 60/40 folding center console / seat allows seating for up to 8
- VelociRaptor front bumper upgrade
- Hennessey and VelociRaptor SUV exterior badges
- Hennessey serial numbered dash plaque and engine bay plaque
VelociRaptor 6.2L V8 upgrade options:
- VelociRaptor 600 Supercharged upgrade
- VelociRaptor 650 Supercharged upgrade
Diesel engine options:
- 6.7L PowerStroke diesel package 440 hp / 880 lb-ft torque
- VelociRaptor wheel & tire upgrades
- VelociRaptor rear bumper upgrade
- VelociRaptor LED light bar integrated into front bumper
- Warn front winch (requires VelociRaptor front bumper)
- O-road suspension upgrade
• Allow 6 months build time
• Starting from $159,500. Call for details or visit: HennesseyPerformance.com
Seems pretty straightforward to me. Nathan like – and so do you.
Speaking of off road fun with a Ford…