Have you been wondering about the pricing for the 2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro? Well, wait no more. The TRD Pro Access Cab with a 6-speed manual transmission is priced at $35,525 (before the $885 delivery charge). It’s great to see the manual transmission being available for the TRD Pro Tacoma. The standard Tacoma Access Cab 4×4 with the 4.0L V6 and no options starts at $27,705. It means the full TRD Pro treatment costs $7,820.
You could buy the base Tacoma 4×4 and customize it yourself using Toyota parts or the aftermarket, but you would have to put together the following.
- TRD Bilstein shocks with remote reservoirs in the rear, for increased oil capacity and suspension travel
- TRD-tuned (decreased spring rate) front springs with 1.75-inch lift for the front
- TRD Exhaust
- 16-inch black beadlock-style TRD alloy wheels with BFGoodrich LT265/70R16 A/T tires
- Unique front grille with “TOYOTA” badging (pays tribute to early iconic Toyota models)
- Black “TRD PRO” external hard badge
- TRD floor mats
- TRD shift knobs
Toyota engineered the package to work well together, and it would take expert knowledge and a lot of installation time to replicate. The additional $7,820 cost of the package is reasonable when you consider all the components and labor that goes along with it. The Double Cab with the 5-speed automatic is just $1,890 more at $37,415.
- Tacoma TRD Pro 4×4 Access Cab V6 6MT $35,525
- Tacoma TRD Pro 4×4 Access Cab V6 5AT $36,505
- Tacoma TRD Pro 4×4 Double Cab V6 6MT $36,435
- Tacoma TRD Pro 4×4 Double Cab V6 5AT $37,415
This truck is available this fall in three colors: Inferno, Attitude Black Metallic, and Super White. 2015 Tundra TRD Pro pricing and details are not yet announced.
Check out this TFL video with the 2015 Tacoma TRD Pro contrasted against the 2015 4Runner TRD Pro off-road!
Also, watch this first drive review of the Tacoma TRD Pro.